Table of contents
- Name and address of the person responsible
- Data processing with Google Analytics
- Legal basis for data processing
- Storage period and data deletion
- Data subject rights
- Data Processing in Surveys
- Data processing in e-mail traffic
- Cookies use
Name and address of the person responsible
- The responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection provisions is:
- Andrea Tasnadi-Asztalos, C.p. 457016,Petrinzel nr. 98, România; E-Mail: andrea.tasnadi[at]humus-terra.com
Data processing with Google Analytics
- We use Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that your IP address is shortened and anonymized by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transferred to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
Legal basis for data processing
- The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis and optimization of our website.
Storage period and data deletion
- The data we collect via Google Analytics is automatically deleted after 14 months.
Data subject rights
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, you have the right to request information about the personal data we process. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint and about the origin of your data if it was not collected by us.
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay.
- Pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- Pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data that is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO (data processing for the protection of legitimate interests).
- To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details above.
Data Processing in Surveys
- When you participate in our surveys, we process the data you provide to analyze the survey results and improve our services. This may include demographic data, answers to survey questions, and other information you provide.
- The legal basis for processing your data in the context of surveys is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR if you have given your consent, or Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR if the data processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to receive feedback from our users and to improve our services accordingly.
- The data we collect in the context of surveys will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected and there are no legal retention obligations.
Data processing in e-mail traffic
- We process personal data that is transmitted to us in the context of e-mail inquiries. This is usually your name, your e-mail address and your message. We use this data exclusively for the purpose of processing your inquiry and do not pass it on to third parties.
- The legal basis for the processing of data in the context of e-mail inquiries is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in answering your inquiry.
- The personal data we collect will be deleted as soon as the request is completed and there are no legal obligations to retain it.
- Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal device and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies).
- You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When deactivating cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Translated by www.deepl.com